- Are you a small to large company who would like to give back at Christmas?
- Are you a CSR/HR representative for your Organisation and would like to get your company involved?
- Would you like to be a carepack.ie advocate and share the good news inside your company ?
We have many companies who get involved each year , we always keep this information private unless a company wants to supply us with a shoutout or image.
We generally do the following:
- Provide a custom landing page for your company/group. ( It can have a password and isnt available via the website itself , just a direct link )
- Provide a poster you can print with your own collection/contact details.
- Provide bulk “Gender only” residents ( depending on Residents we have held aside ) – Alternatively your staff/organisers can select via the Normal “shopping cart” method .
- Post thanks to your company ( with your permission ) on social media with any images you’ve given us permission to share.
While we are in the process of Charity application , we are not yet a Charity and do not claim to be. A recent chat with the regulator gives us an approx target of Jan 2024 for approval . Some Corporates may need their CSR partner to be a registered charity.
We do not accept monetary donations , but each year we choose a Charity partner.
2023 – TBD
2022 –Safe Home Ireland – https://carepack.ie/product/support-safe-home-ireland/
2021 – ALONE– Over 3K raised- https://carepack.ie/product/alone-fundraiser
Have a look at our various socials , about etc and let us know if any questions.
- About – https://carepack.ie/about/
- FAQ – https://carepack.ie/frequently-asked-questions/
- FB – https://www.facebook.com/carepack.ie
- IG – https://www.instagram.com/carepack.ie/?hl=en
- X – https://twitter.com/carepack_ie?lang=en
- TikTok – https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/carepack-ie
Thank you so much for your interest in carepack.ie !
Some Posters we can provide with your logo
We can also provide a landing page for your company – https://carepack.ie/welcome-abcdefgh-company/
Over the Christmas periods of 2020, 2021 and 2022 our volunteers reached over 54,000 Care home residents with gifts.
AnPost have provided FreePost to Carehomes at various times ( always for the Christmas period ) since 2020 when COVID was in full flight and Carehome residents suffered the most. They announced in November 2022 that they would continue
AnPost also invited us to the filming of their beautiful video in Waterford last year , Geraldine travelled down and met with AnPost & all the wonderful residents of Killure Bridge Nursing Home in Waterford. AnPost supported us through Social media which was great !
This year, 2023, An Post is offering FREEPOST for packages under 1kg for the entire year.
CSR – Corporate Social Responsibility
Our call out this year is to small, medium and large companies – remember Corporate Social Responsibility is not just for the big companies! See https://csrhub.ie/what-is-csr-/
We would like to ask CSR coordinators to contact us at email@example.com, so we can work with you to provide as much information as possible to your teams. We will provide a dedicated welcome page for your company and work with you to get “bulk” number of residents depending on availability.